Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hola everyone!

John and I thoroughly enjoyed our week in Spain - it was a magical time for us and we enjoyed the slower pace of life, the beautiful weather and catching up with friends.  Sitting on the beach is therapy in itself - the sounds of the sea and the happy faces all around - the sun definitely brings the best out in everyone and it inspires me! I have written many of my meditations on our favourite beach at Guardamar.

While we were away my good friend Lorraine and her lovely daughter Lorisa looked after our pets.  Our dog Libby is very sensitive and is an old girl now, at 9 years of age and our cats Tara and Celeste would pine in kennels so it's wonderful that they can remain in their own home with people they are comfortable with.  I know they have been spoiled rotten!

Once home, I started to work on pulling together the content for my latest workshop 'Angel Magic & You'!  My lovely friend and angel helper Mary came along to assist in getting everything ready because the workshop was the day after we landed! Luckily I had organised everything before we went away and all we had to do was print off the handouts and put them in order.

The workshop itself was a success and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves - there were 19 of us in total and it was a wonderful feeling seeing everyone having such a fabulous time.  The piece de resistance was making 'Angel Dust' during the afternoon it was so much fun and hilarious to watch them all running around getting the colours they wanted in their bowls to make their angel dust extra special.  We talked about bringing our inner child out to play and it was certainly demonstrated during the making of this safe and effective spell.  Future dates and venues of my angel workshops will be advertised soon.

I am currently catching up with e-mails and touching base with everyone - there are more exciting ventures in the pipeline and I'm looking forward to sharing those with you soon.  In the meantime, remember to bring your own child out to play - let your hair down, and have some fun!

I hope you like these poems that the angels channelled through me - I often share my affirmations and poems with friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter as I know I can reach as many people as possible this way .  The angels always know the words that everyone needs to hear at the right time.  It's called 'Divine Timing'.

SIGNS FROM THE ANGELS

The angels are calling you to see the messages & signs they leaves for you. So start by enjoying every day as they helps to guide you along the way. Any worries cares or woes give up to the angels & away they go - take care of yourself you deserve the best just believe in the angels and they'll do the rest!

ANGEL SONG

Life has its ups & downs as most of you will know. But once your angel steps onto your path the good times they will flow. The lesson here is to sing your own song & the angels will sing along. They'll shower you with heavenly love & you'll never be alone. 




BELIEVE.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment