Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hello beautiful people

I thought I'd share some ramblings with you. The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I am now enjoying some 'me time' which is vital for our well-being. Burning the candle at both ends is fine for a short time but eventually our bodies will screech 'Stop'!  You need a rest, slow down'.  I was at that stage and definitely flagging as it seemed that everyone wanted a piece of me and there wasn't enough to go round. I am now learning to say no, in the right way, and speaking from my heart of course.

I enjoyed my show The Quirky Medium on EGH Media Blog with one half of The Extreme Ghost Hunters, Stephen Lambert. I did mini taster readings for those ringing in and it was wonderful to chat to people from different Countries such as America and The Netherlands. This is a regular monthly show so look out for future dates on my website and twitter. I have been interviewed on another radio station which will be aired towards the end of September. Details for that will be coming soon.

I am really excited to be a contestant in the Wishing Shelf Independent Book Awards with my first book 'The Quirky Medium'.  If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? It is a great holiday read or a gift for someone you love.  You can purchase The Quirky Medium from Amazon in either hard copy or as an as an E-Book.

Well it's only 2 weeks until my 'Angel Magic & You'! workshop and I am really looking forward to it.  The workshop is very much hands on where everyone attending will be making some angel dust which will be so much fun not to mention a few surprises along the way.

Talking about the angels (which I love to do by the way!) I have been receiving some wonderful personal messages from Archangel Gabriel about a lot of changes in my life. This celestial energy feels as if I am being cocooned in a beautiful comfort blanket. Heaven.....

John and I have been catching up with friends this week and I can honestly say I haven't laughed so much for ages! One of my favourite quotes is "There are tall ships and small ships, but the best ships of all are friendships".  So very true - so keep your friends close to your heart and remember to never give yourself a hard time because your friends love you for who you are, warts and all. You are unique- make sure you embrace your individuality and weave your magic wherever you go!
.

I thought I would share a channelled message I wrote yesterday. I hope you enjoy it: -

You can exude confidence in yourself by finding your inner power. Firstly ask what you want to release from your life and write it down in detail noticing how you feel - don't worry if you feel emotional as this is part of the healing process. Now write down what you love about yourself - yes, really! enjoy writing about what you have achieved and are proud of in your life and notice how good you feel seeing so many positive words and attributes on paper. Respect and love yourself as the angels do & believe....




Lots of love, light & angel blessings,

Alison x


BELIEVE.............





No comments:

Post a Comment