Friday 9 August 2013

Hola everyone!

I hope your enjoying the lovely weather we've been having in the UK and I'd like to say hi to you wherever you are around the globe. Even though you may be thousands of miles away remember that we are all connected through universal energy. There are so many layers within the vast Universe and we are a very tiny  one here on earth a mere droplet! We are also the only ones who worry about time - whether it's being late for an appointment or waiting for a train - time is always a factor in our lives. As earthlings we also worry about what's happened in the past and hold onto events that have long gone. It is a big life lesson to be able to walk away from things that bind us or we feel attached to that we no longer need in our lives.  There is no time in space, and no time in the spirit world or within the Celestial Realms.  Maybe we need to take a leaf out of their book and slow down, bringing our consciousness into the here and now, and really see what's going on around us, looking for the magic in every moment.  I will leave you with that thought....

Well what have I been up to?  apart from doing readings and treatments I have been catching up with friends and for once (practising what I preach!) having some 'me' time.  John and I went to The Lake District last week and had a wonderful day with our friends Sarah and Andy.  We visited a druid stone circle called Long Meg & her daughters which was absolutely magical.  It was a spontaneous visit - we hadn't planned on going there, but as we couldn't get a parking space at the original place we changed our plans and I am so glad we did. The weather was perfect and we were the only people there - it was obviously meant to be.  Hope you like the photographs below.

I enjoyed doing readings at The Knutsford Mind Body & Spirit fair - there were a lot of people there and it was lovely to see friends who popped by to say hello as well as meeting new people - the energies were wonderful.  It's so funny as people ask me how I can do readings in such a busy environment.  The truth is, when I am 'in the zone' I could do them anywhere, because spirit work with me where-ever I am and I feel blessed to be able to give comfort to someone in need.

Tomorrow I will be attuning two lovely people to Second Degree Reiki and I am really looking forward to it.  I thought I would share the Reiki Precepts with you to give you a taster of the unconditional love of Reiki.

Just for today: -

I will not worry
I will let go of anger
I will do my work honestly
I will give thanks for many blessings
I will be kind to every living thing.

If there is anything you are holding onto that you no longer need - let it go.... If there is anyone who has hurt you or are not around you for the right reasons - put distance between you and eventually you will be able to move forward in your life. Ask the angels to help - remember they can't intervene until you tell them your troubles.

On that note I will leave you and hope you have a fabulous month!

With love from The Quirky Medium!  x















No comments:

Post a Comment