Thursday 30 May 2013

Hi there, beautiful people

It's The Quirky Medium here!  First of all, I would like to thank all of you who voted for me for The People's Book Prize which took me to the finals yesterday.  It was an amazing evening full of glitz and glamour and talk about being wined and dined!  I had a fabulous time.  I didn't win, but it doesn't matter because I wouldn't have missed the event for the world especially as I didn't think I could go initially until the angels intervened.  The message came through a good friend who persuaded me to pull out all the stops to go along and I am so glad I did.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support - I met some wonderful people, new contacts and at long last met my Publisher Nigel Peace from Local Legend who has given me so much encouragement from the start - see our photo below. My husband John accompanied me and he looked amazing in his birthday suit err whoops what a Quirky Medium I am, I mean his dinner suit!!  I kept calling him James all night aka Mr. Bond but it was me who was shaken and stirred especially with the initial filmed interview.  However, everyone was lovely and they didn't have to do any takes which was amazing! I will share the interview with you when I receive the clip.

I have a lot coming up, check my forthcoming events page for further details and keep your eye out for new workshops in the pipeline. Remember to keep smiling, and have a magical week!





No comments:

Post a Comment