Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hi there lovely people!

I wanted to share some news with you.  I have been nominated for the People's Book Prize 2013 Spring Collection and I am so happy that my book The Quirky Medium has done so well!

Could I ask that you please vote for me as I need as many votes as possible to get through to the final.  Here's how to do it: -


  • Click on 'Register' at the top of the Home page;
  • Fill in your name & e-mail address and copy the security code in the coloured box.  Submit this.
  • An e-mail will be sent to you immediately, giving you a password.  Go to your e-mail & make a note of it
  • Now go back to http://www.peoplesbookprize.com/section.php?id=2
  • Click on 'Non-Fiction'
  • Click on the image of The Quirky Medium
  • Fill in your e-mail address and your password & copy the security code in the coloured box.  Then tick the 'Add my vote' box and 'Submit'!

People's Book Prize - Book : The Quirky Mediumhttp://t.co/cPtydsR4si via @wibiya

Thanking you in anticipation!

Whilst thinking of how the Angels have helped me with my book and with the lovely surprise above, I picked an Angel card for you all and here it is: - 

NOTICE THE SIGNS

"Yes, the signs you've been receiving are heaven-sent.  We drop feathers, coins and other signs upon your path to remind you that your'e loved and never alone".

So remember to look out for the signs that your Angel is near.  Make sure you are living in the here and now because if not, you may miss those wonderful signs that the celestial realms put on your path to make you sit up and notice.  There is no such thing as coincidence!





May the angels wrap their loving wings around you and keep you safe and warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment