Sunday 17 March 2013

Hello my lovelies

Well it's been a busy few weeks where there have been a few surprises in store!  It's Paddy's day today so I want to say hi to friends in Ireland and hope that you have a lucky and magical day.

Just as I thought spring had sprung, we moved into a very cold spell with snow and sleet but even the darkest sky's hold the beauty of mother nature as you will see in the photograph I took below on our way back from Southport on Friday as we were travelling along a very busy motorway.

I am dreaming of sunny sky's now that we have booked our holiday to Spain and my new passport has arrived - I can visualise the warmth of the soft sands beneath my feet and the wonderful sounds of the sea - bliss. The next best thing for now, is to listen to one of my angel healing cd's whilst meditating in my secret haven at the bottom of our garden.

Things for me are happening the right way without me having to do a thing.  That's the beauty of karmic ordering - the right people are being sent my way so I can teach them how to step onto their spiritual path with ease.

The angels continue to work their magic and so that I can share their unconditional love with others, I will be holding another of my popular Angel Breath workshops on the 19th May in Northwich, Cheshire. Please see my spirituality page for further information.  This is a beginner's course where you will learn how to communicate with the angelic realms and understand the hierarchy of the angels.  I follow up in a few months time with 'Getting creative with the angels' which is where you will be able to make angel dust, and understand how to cleanse your life and home with a sprinkling of angel magic!

Talking of angels, I am proud to say that I have been presented with my 3rd/4th degree in Angelic Reiki.  The 3 days training were beyond words - so beautiful and pure and 3 days all to myself which is usually totally unheard of!. If you have never had an Angelic Reiki treatment you are missing out - to feel the love of your own angel and Archangel Michael bringing forth the healing with the assistance of the ascended masters is sublime.  I felt as if I was floating on a cloud without a care in the world and I didn't want to come back again - I liked it there, floating away......

I will be appearing and doing readings on two fabulous radio blogs EGH Media, and KTPF - look out for further information coming soon.  I will also be doing readings at the Mind Body & Spirit Fair in Knutsford in Cheshire the last weekend in July.

Synchronicity is in full force right now and I have received so many messages from my Spirit Guides and the Angels that the time is ripe for new beginnings and I feel excited about the prospect.

Many of you say you are feeling confused right now and are not sure which path in life to take which makes things difficult for you. I thought I would share one of my favourite poems with you that gave me such strength when I needed to keep on going....  I hope you enjoy it.


When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

ANGEL IN FLIGHT PHOTOGRAPH 






DOUBLE RAINBOW




I am feeling energised right now and raring to go thanks to taking Juice Plus - please check out my Juice Plus page on my website for up to date information and if you are interested in the product be sure to let me know.

Enjoy yourselves, have fun and more than anything, keep smiling.  Oh, and if things get tough, imagine this (as I advised a friend to do recently!) - imagine me the size of a parrot on one shoulder  rabbitting away, and your angel on another.  If nothing else it will make you laugh just at the thought!  

Love n stuff,

The Quirky Medium!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment